Quantcast

Believe I have a pregnant rat

Help Support Rat Shack Forum:

Sabz

yes I believe I have 6 females and 3 males which is amazing. I am going to get another addon for my critter nation (Makes me own 3 double critter nations just for my females) And I have another critter nation just for my males. I will post pictures of the babies soon :) I am a happy grand mother LOL

Reactions: Kye

Sabz

I'm going to get someone to help me take the photos because now they are starting to become lively and they move a lot more. I have two one male and one female with a white spot on the head.. One that looks like they have a whiter head and darker body.

Reactions: Kye

Sabz

So I took some pictures of them, I put two together one looks like she has curly hair it's different... There are a few like that it's very interesting, I put one with straight hair next to curly one
IMG_20191220_160526.jpg
IMG_20191220_160344.jpg
IMG_20191220_160327.jpg
IMG_20191220_155849.jpg

Kye

So I took some pictures of them, I put two together one looks like she has curly hair it's different... There are a few like that it's very interesting, I put one with straight hair next to curly one View attachment 13444 View attachment 13445 View attachment 13446 View attachment 13447
Ack- my heart- it looks like you might have little Rex babies.! I have two rexes and they're whiskers are so curly it's to die for.! My boys fur is more curled and my female is more fluff~

Sabz

So big already!! in two weeks they will be in a critter nation and separated. They already get to roam in the free roaming area and they haven't had any problems with my older rats

Kye

Oh my heart... They are so precious.! I'm glad they are doing well.!

Evermore

Goodness what little angels... a little surprise, but glad you and mama have pulled through!

Had a surprise litter with the first hamster I ever kept, and the rollercoaster of emotion you go through is wild (I was also only 9). Pet store apparently didn't separate her from the males. She gave birth to 4 boys, so that was an adventure. Luckily no more babies after that, and 4 healthy boys to good homes.

Latest posts