Bati from Denmark

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bati

I'm the 37-year-old traindriver with the little Norwegian hubby with the giant temper. Living in Copenhagen with a various number of little ones, at the moment around 60 I love gardening but am restricted to the balcony :? we love travelling and would love to live abroad, either Syria, Halifax (Nova Scotia) or Cambridge, but first one of us have to find a job (those **** Canadians will not allow me workpermit). If you ever see us, feel free to say hello, this is us:
paen.jpg

How on earth do you travel with 60 critters at home??? I have varying amounts of ratties (just 4 - 10) and can't find anyone to take proper care of them if I should go for a week. I've missed a free trip to Mexico, and an open invitation for the last few years for a free trip to California, and soon I will be missing an invitation to a free trip to Panama!

I thought Jorats was my greatest source for rattie advice, it appears that maybe you are! :lol:

Anyway, lovely to meet you! Even without pics of your 'kids' I'll be able to envision you when I see a post with your name. You're the Exotic one! With the great babysitter.

I have the best rat-sitter ever, she's so responsible, anytime I come back from vacation there'll be a stack of vet-bills, I get text-messages several times a day about each single rat, if someone needs medication she'll do that, and on top of it all, every time she'll totally clean my appartment and rearrange the fridge and freezer (last time she found out I had 80 pair of socks, lets just say I now have a lesser number more to her satisfaction, no normal person have so many socks she claims). Apart from throwing things out I feel completely safe with her, and pay her heavily 8)

That's a cool pic, you guys look like interesting people!
My fiance is Danish, his dad was born in Denmark and all his family still live there. From his description, it sounds like a BEAUTIFUL country. I would just love to visit. :D

Back