Barrie, Ontario - 2 male rats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...ly/1433459594?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Two Male Rats - Rehoming. AS PETS ONLY.
Please Contact
Posted 35 minutes ago
Barrie, ON L4N(View Map)
+2
Description
It's with a heavy heart that I find myself needing to rehome my babies. My living situation has become unstable and I'm unable to give these sweethearts the love and care that they deserve. I don't know when I'll be stable again, so for their sake, I'm hoping to find loving humans who will be able to give them the care they deserve.

I have two boys, Dean and Cermet (you don't need to keep the names) who are the sweetest. Dean is the father of Cermet, and they both love to be petted, scritched, and will smother you with kisses! They're a little skittish about being picked up, but once they're on you, they're fine. They're also quite used to being bathed when needed. The blonde is Dean and the dark grey is Cermet.

I'm currently staying with relatives in Barrie, but I make frequent trips to Toronto and I can meet anywhere in between if necessary.

Please call/text me at 416-428-8514 or you can send me an email. Thank you for your time. <3

KijijiBarrieON2MaleRatsMay2019-01.JPG
KijijiBarrieON2MaleRatsMay2019-02.JPG
KijijiBarrieON2MaleRatsMay2019-03.JPG
KijijiBarrieON2MaleRatsMay2019-04.JPG
KijijiBarrieON2MaleRatsMay2019-05.JPG

Back