Baby squirrel leaves tree, becomes field agent for SHIELD

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SqueakingJellybean

Mission Control -- All is ratness
KITCHENER-- In a surprising turn of events, the local League of Spherical Squirrels has inadvertently joined SHIELD's agent exchange program. A junior agent was found this afternoon by Ops, having plummeted from LoSS' base camp to the sidewalk below. As there were hostiles in the immediate area, Ops set up a perimeter watch in an attempt to reconnect the LoSS agent with her base. Unfortunately, due to an injury sustained in the fall (her bottom teeth went through the roof of her mouth on impact), LoSS Central Command refused to take her back.

Consequently, SHIELD: Rat Division immediately placed the junior agent with a specialized training facility in a nearby city. She will be with similar junior agents until such time as she has completed training and may be returned to the field.

Current agents had this to say:

"She's so tiny! Except for her feet. Oh my goodness, those feet are HUGE!"-- Rook

"Don't forget the angry. She's so fierce and loud!" -- Cleo

"Is she gonna eat that?" -- Milo

The junior agent, code name Eurus, commented only, "EEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

I know this thread is old, but just saw it, and...Oh wow, this was so funny! Thank you, I really needed a laugh. Great job rescuing the little chatterbox. Hope she's back out in the field now. :)

We're pretty sure she's operating in the area. Agent Eurus was released about a kilometer away and appears to have found her way home. Of the three black squirrels in the area, she's the one who doesn't bolt when we walk out the door. She's not friendly, but she's not nearly as averse to Ops as the other LoSS agents. She's round, speedy, and holds her own.

Thanks, @SQ, but any praise for how she turned out should go to Stormlight Rescue in Guelph. Danielle is amazing with small animals and has helped a Disney studio's worth of them return to the wild.

Back