Baby food works better lol

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViciousCurse

My boys are spoiled with non-veggie treats (I know, it's a habit I'm trying to kill) a lot, so they often turn their noses up to the veggies and instead opt for the extremely rare fruits lol. Just like kids.

Anyways, I've found my boys prefer baby food over the actual food item. With two older boys (past their second birthdays and approaching 2.5 years old) the baby food ends up being my first choice. It's easier to lap up mushed food than anything else. I give them actual fresh veggies (often frozen because I don't want to give them the same veggies every single day, so I don't go through them quickly) often, but as it stands with Ni Ni and Lil Chu struggling to hold weights, I prefer the baby food. They spend less energy eating the food then. And, of course, as they hear that squishy "plop" noise, they come running.

Anyone else have this behavior?

I usually buy pouches of baby food, for simplicity. Everything I get is organic; baby food and actual veggies.

Also, sorry if I repeated myself or didn't make sense. It's 1:30AM. Couldn't sleep :confused:

Back