Asparagus

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that everyone should be taken seriously on this forum, regardless of whether they have had hundreds of rats of just one (I have three and have years of experience with others, along with working in a vet clinic). Anyone that takes the times to read through various clinical studies, documents or books on rats will see that everything I've written is true. They can't burp...watery things can cause some problems for them. Just because you've perhaps not had an issue, and just because other people have done good giving their rats those things doesn't necessarily mean it's the wisest thing to do. I'd say that everything I've written is pretty spot on and while I think it's great that you haven't had any negative issues feeding watermelon to rats, I'm going to bet that others have or else my close friend whose a vet, along with countless writings, wouldn't say otherwise.

And again, I didn't really think this website was a place to brag and compare whose experience is the biggest...I thought it was a place to give information that we believe to be true in an articulate and open manner. Moreso, to treat everyone with respect rather than to tell them that unless their experience meets some silent marker that you've decided in your head, they aren't to be taken seriously. I took the time to post what I know...just as I'm sure you've done countless times in here, no doubt. My first reaction to reading something you've taken the time and care to write wouldn't be to play "whose is bigger".

Back