Are there anyone else that may want to join?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicky82

Not to bring up any bad feelings but I was wondering if there is anyone one else from the other forum can be invited? I don't know enough about these things :D I was thinking Phylis and Moniqua (I haven't heard from her in awhile, I got my boys from her) but I don't want to step on toes nor do I know what their opinions about this has been :help2: I can PM them still so...any thoughts?

Chicky, you invite anyone from the other forum. People are allowed to join many forums and its not being a traitor if they do. Invite Phyllis and Moniqua and whomever else you think may enjoy themselves here. I haven't been a proper regular on the other forum for a long time, so I am not sure you got missed in the exodus.

It would be nice if Moniqua knew that I'm not on this forum and no longer able to post on the other one. She would pm me several times when she needed help and I would hate for her to think that I'm ignoring her. :(

I don't see it as asking people to join. I see it as informing them that you have started another forum, and if they wanted to come check it out. They feel free. OR if they want to contact you, they know where you'll be.

It made me feel good to be told about this forum and asked to join. I felt special.

I totally know what you mean, LA... I felt so special to be invited... "inner circle" or something like that.

Jo, I LOVE the emoticon with the smilie eating the cursor! So funny!!

I also asked Phyllis to come and visit, I made it very friendly and non-committal like: yeah, come see what we are doing, no pressure, just a fun place to be :) I started by talking about how I'm still looking forward to getting my shirt :happydance: and she responded saying that although she's busy with her causes, she's still working on my shirt and will check out his forum :bliss:

Back