Anyone able to tell me gender of baby rats.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One litter is around 4 weeks and one is around 3 weeks, the 3 week old litter has some tiny babies i thibk they had a stunted growth or something. Im gonna post pics of all of them even though some are obvious what gender they are. If you see a rat you might be interested in adopting pm me and I will let you know if it's been claimed or not. If you are unsure of the gender because a pic is blurry or something I'll post another one.

I'm gonna post the pics later today when I can do it from a computer because on my phone it will probably take a couple hours to post them all:p

I got the moms off of kijiji from someone that said they couldn't take care of that many rats! I got them and only had them a couple of days before they had babies. They are way to young to be breeding.

I got the moms off of kijiji from someone that said they couldn't take care of that many rats! I got them and only had them a couple of days before they had babies. They are way to young to be breeding.

Where are you located?

OK sexing pics, these are the 5 week old babies but they have the diagrams to help you understand the 3 week old babies

Girl

sexinggirl1.jpg~original

Boy

sexingboy.jpg~original

20 day old babies

Girl

Girl-20daysold.jpg~original

Boy

Boy-20daysold.jpg~original

Back