Anybody looking for new additions?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to be clear, this rat is not aggressive with people, quite the opposite. So alpha that he will accept no other but a human alpha. He's a strange one ...seems to bond with anyone and everyone, and extremely loyal ... he spent 2 hours just popping out of my collar then running in one sleeve and out the other!

a6.jpg

Gorgeous. My sister is the only one in Ontario with a litter of this 'old color' that I know. Its the personality that stands out. All my housemates just love him.

Lilspaz, are you still interested in neutering this rat? I am willing to chip in a bit if it gets him a good home!

Last edited:
I miss Nova cuddles too. Nova is a great cuddler! He looks so content. I think he was always meant to be *your rat :)

Nova's Intros with the girls has begun! Short session one on one with the girls tonight.... Went great, he was sniffing and interested but not puffing up and not biting me or the girls😃

image.jpg

He was pretty overwhelmed with all four girls out with him but after a couple minutes he started grooming them and came out of the box! I tried to post a video but havent figured out how yet! Any suggestions on how to help him relax more quickly or just keep going with these short sessions?

Back