Any rat parents on here notice what music their rats like?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Schpog

Mine like smooth jazz piano. There's a good Youtube channel of musicians that upload various hours of them playing

They upload jazz with and without drums, fast or slow jazz.

Mine like the music the treat cans make when I shake them! 😂. Other than that, I haven't really played any for them.....yet.

Most of my guys haven't had a preference. I did have one boy who absolutely loved it when people sang to him. Maybe that's just because I would sing constantly while he napped/cuddled on my lap so maybe he made some sort of association with singing/cuddling/feeling nice. I always liked to substitute his name into songs, so maybe that had something to do with it, too.

My mom, who grew pretty attached to my boys after pet sitting once, loved his reaction to singing so much that when she called, she'd always ask me put her on speaker so she could sing to him over the phone.

My girls used to move closer to me in their cage when I played piano music or songs from the lord of the rings soundtrack! I would just look over at cage and see them staring at me while it played.

Mine like the music the treat cans make when I shake them! 😂. Other than that, I haven't really played any for them.....yet.
LOL!!!!! too true. Mine was when I would sing "veggie time" and they would all run back into their cage waiting for their veggies.

Back