About the rat shack forum. Please read

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I feel so depressed. I would be lost without the forum. This is the first and only place i go to for help. It's such a relief to have you here. Google-ing just doesn't cut it. I TRUST people on here. They are real people with real experiences. There's no one else i would want to turn to. This forum is perfect. *sigh* I would miss it so very much. :sad4:
Thank you so much for all your hard work!

lap rats said:
Wow. I feel so depressed. I would be lost without the forum. This is the first and only place i go to for help. It's such a relief to have you here. Google-ing just doesn't cut it. I TRUST people on here. They are real people with real experiences. There's no one else i would want to turn to. This forum is perfect. *sigh* I would miss it so very much. :sad4:
Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Don't be depressed!
Rat Shack is now staying! :D
We can make it stick around forever if we want it to

I'm so glad to hear that the Rat Shack is going to be sticking around! I saw this thread and I was thinking, oh no, and I just joined! not having the time to read all 17 pages, I skipped to the end. so glad I did! I'm really getting into reading all the threads here, and I will be posting more pics when I get them. this seems like a good group of people with a lot of first hand knowledge. I'm so happy to be a part of this group!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Oh thank goodness!!! :dance: Now i feel stupid not reading everything, at least the last few posts :emb: I'm sooo relieved you will all be staying here. :cloud9: Thanks to all who made this possible, and to everyone who've worked so hard on it all these years! :awe:

This is great news! Kudos JoRats for finding an excellent solution to our issue!

I say "our" because the ratshack is very much a community. You've done such amazing work over the years. I don't know where I'd be without all the help I've received thru this forum from yourself and various other moderators and members. And dare I say, the Ottawa Pet Rat Rescue might not have come to be, as we all first met thru the RatShack.

So Thank you! Thank you! and Thank you again!

Back