A warm hello!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatHole

Hello everyone,

Happy to meet you all!

Adding my boys to the group.

Huey
IMG_4332.jpg

Dewey
IMG_4342.jpg

Louie
IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4343.jpg

Welcome. They are so adorable, how old are they?
Hi Rattie!

They are around 7 Months. These are the first boys I've owned, they have such a different energy than my girls do. What's your opinion on getting them all neutered? I have heard that it reduces future issues with hormone related health issues and potential aggression.

OHMYGAWD they're beautiful!
As for neuturing since you don't have any girls I think that would be unnecessary, males are weirdly enough more chilled out that females. As for hormonal problems I'd check with a vet, my boy never had any issues related to that

OHMYGAWD they're beautiful!
As for neuturing since you don't have any girls I think that would be unnecessary, males are weirdly enough more chilled out that females. As for hormonal problems I'd check with a vet, my boy never had any issues related to that

Thank you! <3

Lol, I actually do have three (Spayed) girls I keep together in another cage. They have been neighbors since I brought the boys home 5 months ago. I actually had one male (Huey) neutered already since he had a problem with hormonal aggression (was there before I brought him home). These three are brothers so I didn't want to separate them unless absolutely necessary.

Back