7 babies in Las Vegas need homes

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueme

Hi I am Sue from las Vegas NV. Recently my bf brought home 7 baby rats. This is not exactly unusual as we always have a few rescued critters around the house. We do our best to find them good homes. So when my bf showed up with the babies we had to quickly figure out how to keep them alive, thank you internet!! turns out it was not too hard because they already had fur and their eyes were open but no teeth. We have had them for about a week now and since I've been told they would not fair well in "the wild" after being fed and handled by us so now begins the process of finding them homes. Can anyone help? How do I make sure I don't give them to someone who wants to use them as feeders? pic is stock from internet but except that ours eyes are open this is what they look like.

Attachments

• baby rats.jpg
    baby rats.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3
hey thanks for your message, I have no idea how old they are. a week ago when we got them they had fur and open eyes but no teeth now or Just yesterday we noticed they are getting their teeth because they are starting to nibble the grapes we gave them

we really need to find them homes is anyone here from las vegas or henderson nv area? or surrounding area that might be able to help?

we really need to find them homes is anyone here from las vegas or henderson nv area? or surrounding area that might be able to help?
Hey, were you able to find them a new home? Hope they're also in good hands.

Back