Canada (Other) 3 baby boys being rehomed - PEI or Moncton NB - GONE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Kijiji crosspost: See cute pictures in the ad

Hello! I've got three baby male rats who I would guess are only a few months old.
I have had them for about a month and a half but, unfortunately I need to give them up.
My cat is always trying to harass them and they are not gaining the confidence they should.
I would love for them to go to a good home who will handle these guys and give them a safe place to grow up some more! One is almost like a merle and is white with grey spots all over. His name is Jasper. One is a creamy white colour named Casper. The last one is grey with white on his stomach and his name is Remy. (Yes, after ratatouille!) They are still fairly shy so will need to be socialized some more as I haven't had them very long and they are still very young.
I am asking 20 dollars for all three. I will sell some of their stuff on a separate ad.
The cage can be sold with them, it is a prevue hendryx and I am asking 175 for it. Thanks very much, feel free to msg with any questions. I can also deliver them if near Cornwall/Charlottetown but will ask for an extra 5 dollars for driving.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1490499964
Must go together! Still a little timid but are comfortable once they get to know you.
Only a few months old and still not full grown.
I am driving through New Brunswick Thursday march the 11th so I can deliver if you are around Moncton.
You can view my other ad for them that I posted in PEI for a detailed description of them.
20 dollars firm or if you are buying the cage then I will waive that price. The cage is a prevue hendryx, barely used and I am asking 175 for it.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1491821680

Last edited:
Back