Canada (Other) 2 young girls with large cage - Ottawa Ontario - GONE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Kijiji ad - se pictures in ad

Hi there!

Great deal: I spent 350 dollars, you get everything for 125 dollars!

Turns out, I'm allergic to my beautiful babies. For a while, Benedryl and careful handwashing kept it manageable, but unfortunately, it is undeniable at this point... They need to go! My loss, your gain. :(

Whole ensemble is about two months old. Obviously has been lived in by the girls for two months, but otherwise basically new!

The girls: $35 value new Four months old, female, sisters from same litter. One rex (black with white socks and tummy), one smooth (grey with white feet and tummy). I believe they are both Dumbos. Very sweet, incredibly curious, very gentle with hand-feeding. They always take peas from between my fingers so delicately, you can really tell they are triple-checking that they have the pea and not a finger. :') Will lick applesauce off your fingers indefinitely. We let them free-roam in our living room for an hour a day. They don't chew on anything, and only pee/poop once back in the cage. Only mischief is they are big into "foraging" for nesting material, so they will take sticks and leaves from any houseplants and drag them back home, and they have a great bloodlust for "fringes" from fringed blankets, so don't leave them unattended with any heirloom rugs. Litter trained - they will poop in whatever basket you put their pee-rock in.

The Cage: $200 dollar value new 18 inches deep x 24 inches wide x 36 inches high including legs. Top opens and has a little side door. Two adjustable height shelves. Also included ramps, but we have them out of the cage now as girls are great climbers and love an "open concept" space. You'll get the ramps with the package, though.

Accessories: $100+ value total Hanging fleece hammock - 20$ Hideaway log house - 15$ Water bottle for drinking- 15$ Water pool for bathing- 3$ Ceramic food pot - 3$ Tonnes of Dollarama Baskets and ropes for climbing - 15$ Bar-mounted climbing rope with wired center - 15$ Basically full bag of high quality "Oxbow" food - $18 (the first bag last about two months, just starting their second bag now) And a rock and brick that were free from nature, but are great for enrichment- one's a pee rock and one is a brick to wear down their nails on. -$priceless Plus all the extra fabric scraps, zipties, and a little bit of bedding left in our "rat stuff" bin! Zipties are used to re-arrange hanging items in the cage, fabric scraps they nest with, and the bedding is recycled fluffy paper bedding that goes in the actual bottom of the cage. $priceless

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...es/1446858200?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Back