2 male rats need new home in NKY/Cincinnati,OH

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gail Bacis

I have 2 males that I can no longer keep as my family is moving and cannot have them at the new home. They are very friendly and easily handled. I will include a large cage (birdcage with shelves added) and all the accessories/care items I have to whomever takes them in. Feel free to contact me for more info!

Attachments

• 15493885782661298631251.jpg
    15493885782661298631251.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 283
I am very sorry that you need to rehome your boys
Most places will allow small cage pets like "hamsters", so even if they say no pets you should ask if you have not already done so. I always use hamsters as an example of what a small caged pet is because everyone knows what a hamster is and people have so many misconceptions about rats.

Since you are in the USA also try posting on rats rule on goosemoose as most of their members are in the USA

Here is some important information that may be helpful
https://www.ratshackforum.com/threads/rehoming-a-rat-or-accidental-litter-things-to-consider.22990/

all the best to you and your boys

hello! have you found a home for your boys? I have two boys of my own and I'm a two hour drive from Cincinnati. I would be very willing to give them a loving home!

Back