1 Dumbo Rat Boy in Need of New Home - SEATTLE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rodentia157

Hi new member here in a bit of a bind!

Really mad at myself but I got duped; I needed female rat friend for my current rat ( she was originally a feeder rat so she did not have any litter mates when I adopted her). I managed to find a breeder but I was in a rush when I picked up the rat, and never got a look at their behind; took him out today and low and behold, two testicles.

I obviously can't keep him, because there's no way I can manage what will happen WHEN my other rat gets pregnant. Thankfully both are still too young for that at the moment.

He was also originally a feeder, so I can't give him back to that in good conscience either, and it's part of the reason I had chosen to adopt. He's been shy the last few days but is already warming up. Very cute, huge dopey dumbo ears, pretty grey speckled color (idk the official term), pictures I managed to take are attached.

Please help!!

(P.S. Does anyone know any shelters I might be able to give this cutie to if no one will take him? :( )

20180224_174550.jpg 20180224_174549.jpg 20180224_174527.jpg 20180224_174543.jpg

http://www.bfrr.org/ Best Friend Rodent Rescue is a no kill, 501 (C) (3) non-profit animal shelter and rescue dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating and finding homes for neglected and abandoned small animals, primarily domestic rats, from other shelters and owners who can no longer care for them. By working with committed volunteers.
Best Friend Rodent Rescue
5.0Address: 116th St SE, Everett, WA 98208, USA
Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 12 p.m. Sun.

Phone: +1 206-949-8501

Back