💕Please help to find rat supplies 💕

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all, I currently have two boys who have a three story horizontal cage, and I'm looking for something with a little more height so they can have more of a climbing experience and more room to play 💕 I've checked out a few threads on this board so far and can't seem to find anywhere in Brisbane Australia to buy cages similar to the critter/ferret nation cages, also decent sized wooden hideaways and things like tunnels ect that they could fit in as the one hideaway I currently have is getting a little small, and at most places I've looked, the wheels and tunnels are either too small, or the wheels are wire and I'm worried they might hurt their little feet, any help would be really appreciated, as I've had no luck for almost a month now 😅

Thank you so much for the help 💕 I haven't had the best of luck myself, anything that would be a decent larger cage with a nice floor space, and a nice climbing space too 😇

Yeah, it gets pretty pricey to get things here unfortunately, but they are worth every cent 😇I've never heard of that cage,I'll have to look into it, thank you so much! 💕💕

So I've come across this cage, which id like, but I can't seem to find it anywhere that sells it in Australia, nor can I find where to buy it online 😅😅

If anyone knows the name of this cage, where to get one, or even one similar please let me know 😇😇

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200812-031825.png
    Screenshot_20200812-031825.png
    181 KB · Views: 264
So I've come across this cage, which id like, but I can't seem to find it anywhere that sells it in Australia, nor can I find where to buy it online 😅😅

If anyone knows the name of this cage, where to get one, or even one similar please let me know 😇😇
That cage looks to have 1 inch bar spacing. You would want a cage that the bar spacing is like half a inch. And it would most likely be a pain to wash the levels i had one similar for a ferret and it was a pain to get the levels out wash them and then put them back in.

Cage hunting is so stressful.

I ended up with this cage for now for 2 rats FURAT | Ferret cage with opening roof - Ferplast

Thank you for your honesty, I am always anxious if I'll be getting the right thing, and if it is going to be stable and durable, I thought the spacing looked a little big, but they didn't have it advertised, so I wasn't sure 😅
This is why I post on here before making silly desicions haha, thank you 😇 I'll check out the cage now 😇

Thank you so much for the help 💕 I haven't had the best of luck myself, anything that would be a decent larger cage with a nice floor space, and a nice climbing space too 😇
I have 4 different sized cages, the biggest is a Prevue Double. It breaks down and so it can be shipped, bit it's not too light and might cost a bit, bit idk for sure of the weight. It looks like a slightly smaller DCN with doors on the right side only. It's in decent shape and is on castors. I believe vi have 2 shelves and ramps also. Lmk if you want to pay shipping cost. I also have 3 other cages, varying in size and shape. Pm me or respond here. I'm at work so I might not reply until tonight, bit it's not going anywhere unless it's to your address. 😉🤗👍

Back