Why I love this forum

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this forum because it's so comfortable. I don't feel like I will be harrassed or put down. Or jumped on for something to do.

I love this forum because I can disagree with someone and they will take it and understand we have different opinions.

I love this forum because you have all been supportive with the three rats I picked up. Been very supportive because all of you at one time have been in this position.

I love this forum because we can relax with each other and get to know one another, it feels like Cheers Hehe

Also I feel that I have gotten to know all of you a whole lot better. I like that. :D

I love this forum because it's busy enough to be interesting, and not so busy that I can't keep up (yet)

I love this forum because shortly before Jo started it I quietly helped implant the seed ("and goosemoose just runs too fast for me.... ") Did you notice that subtle message, Jo?

I love this forum 'cause you're all here!!! :bananas:

I was totally one of them. :p

I love this forum for all the reasons mentioned. It feels cosy! There are kind and familiar "faces" and some new ones too!

I love this forum for all the above reasons... you guys beat me to it! :lol:
You guys are friendly and fun and I can't keep my grubby meathooks off the keyboard!

Back