HELP MY GOLDFISH NEEDS HELP ASAP

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phycomantis09

I need help. I think my goldfish Goldie has swim bladder. I'm not sure what to do so if anyone can help, please do. Anything will be greatly appreciated. I also have noticed his eyes are white. I'm going to post a photo of him. This may upset someone. He isn't dead because he moves when touched. Here is the photo:

Attachments

• 16972121999523592669240070148189.jpg
    16972121999523592669240070148189.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
I need help. I think my goldfish Goldie has swim bladder. I'm not sure what to do so if anyone can help, please do. Anything will be greatly appreciated. I also have noticed his eyes are white. I'm going to post a photo of him. This may upset someone. He isn't dead because he moves when touched. Here is the photo:
I’m so sorry to hear about him. If you have a fish with swim bladder again, give them a quarter of a pea. I had a few bettas with swim bladder and that helped them in the past.

I’m so sorry to hear about him. If you have a fish with swim bladder again, give them a quarter of a pea. I had a few bettas with swim bladder and that helped them in the past.
Thank you. He only lasted a day bless him. Thank you again
❤️

Back