For Shelagh how is little Kizzy? :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratamataz

She popped into my head the other day.:D
I remember the posts about her a while back and she was so cute and had such a funny personality!

Kismet, Frizzy Kizzy or the Kizzmonster is doing just fine. :D

When I first met Kismet at 3 weeks old at unglued’s home. I was there to take pics of the litter for rehoming, and had no clue she was to be mine. :heart:

Kismet3weeks3days5.jpg

She likes the same tried and true poses in her repertoire.

Fitting (squishing?) into her new family
Kismetisbeingsquooshed.jpg

Today all curled up
SleepingKizzy.jpg

At 5 weeks old
Kismetat5weeksold.jpg

At 7 weeks
KizzylooksexactlylikeClowehere.jpg

Today at 10 months
FrizzyKizzyat10mo2.jpg

ah i really have to stop by and se all me bebe's
seems like every time i come now it's a quick drive-by to drop something off.
maybe sometime this weekend?

i can't beleive they're almost a year, i really have to find out how to make a rat cake.
dog cakes are usually 2 layers with the cake bit being liver, and the filling being banana mash, the 'frosting' is usually creme cheese, maybe i can mix in strawberry boost for the rat cake?

i am not of fan of working with liver either, it's bad enough i have to feed it to the kitties.. maybe carrot cake? banana mash sounds right, though.. hmm.

Awwwww! :heart:
She's so funny, her stance looks like "I'm ready!" in every pic. I love her devil ears in the 7 week pic and her sleeping.
Definitely looks like she's full of personality she is such a little cutie! :D
:kisses: for Kismet!

I can't believe she's already 10 months old! I feel like it was just yesterday you brought her home. :shock:

She's still gorgeous though!

Back