For fosterers and rescuers

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratamataz

For all you awesome people who take in fosters and rescues of ratties and other creatures
:urock:

and I really admire all the time, caring, and hard work you put into helping homeless animimals have happy new beginnings.
:D

Teehee... as of yesterday I am an official rescuer :D It is nice to feel like I've done something to really help those girls.

moon said:
Teehee... as of yesterday I am an official rescuer :D It is nice to feel like I've done something to really help those girls.
And thank you so much! Even if I was able to get them, who knows when I would have shown up because I was stuck in traffic for an extra two hours at Cobourgh.

I'm in the same boat as you Bati. I've got to say no more too. I'm at a point now that I need to save my money. One of my silly kids decided they want to go to University next year. :roll: :lol:

So, I can't bring anymore in, I'm allowed my two from Melissa and then that's it, the door closes. :( But at least, every couple of years, I'll be looking for rescues as mine pass on. We do every bit we can.

I'm in the same position now, doors closed. I can't take any in unless its temporary and they will have somewhere to go. I can be a foster home for a few weeks if needed, but I can't keep anymore of my own.

Back