boy

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gracey31399

Random scabby lump

Does anyone know what this can be?? Had a small lump last week now it looks scabbed? Any help would be great :) He's one yr seven months
  2. B

New to RSF- rat mom of 6 babes

I have two male Siamese and two white with black eyed males. I have two Siamese females. They are all in related and I do not breed! Three of my males live together one is separated because he gets picked on by all three of my males no matter what. My females live together in their big cage. My...
  3. H

Is Rat Sick Or Just Lazy?

Hi all! I'm new to the forum and I have two beautiful boys, Gus and Frankie who are both a little less than a year old. One of my rats, Gus, has slowed down recently and has begun acting quite lazy. Even at night, all he really wants to do is sleep. He sleeps all day and will still play but just...
  4. H

Is My Rat Sick Or Just Lazy?

Hi all! I'm new to the forum and I have two beautiful boys, Gus and Frankie, who are both a little less than a year old. One of my rats, Gus, has slowed down recently and has begun acting quite lazy. Even at night, all he really wants to do is sleep. He sleeps all day and will still play but...
  5. R

1 Dumbo Rat Boy in Need of New Home - SEATTLE

Hi new member here in a bit of a bind! Really mad at myself but I got duped; I needed female rat friend for my current rat ( she was originally a feeder rat so she did not have any litter mates when I adopted her). I managed to find a breeder but I was in a rush when I picked up the rat, and...
Back