rehoming

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Pet For Sale (Houston area) Adults, adolescents, babies (some fancy, some dumbo), males and females

So, I'm sure we're not the only ones who have encountered this situation... We had an absolutely lovely dumbo male who was reaching the end of his time, and in an effort to carry on his lineage, we picked up a sweet albino girl for him to mate with. That was successful, and he produced a huge...
  2. R

USA Looking for a retirement home... 3 year old unspayed female lost her cagemates

Hi everyone, It's been a rough year for my ratties and due to losing her cagemates in the last few months, my rat Fred is now the only rat I have left. She is a sweet 3 year old unspayed elderly female looking for a home where she can be with other females or neutered males. I'm not rehoming...
  3. N

Traveling and need sitter for rats- help!

Hello! I have two boys, both about 7 months. I’ll be traveling to europe this summer from June 29 until July 22. My friend offered to watch my boys but I’m not sure if she’s up for the involvement they need… and if her parents will let her keep them at her house. I doubt there are some pet...
  4. SunflowerPop

7-9 Week Black Hooded Female Needs Rehoming - Denton, TX

Hi all, I have a 7-9 week old female rat named Cheerio that needs rehoming. She's super sweet and smart! She loves cheerios, hence her name, and will take treats out of hands gently. I'd love her to go to a home with other girls as it is just her currently. She is not yet spayed. Rehoming fee...
  5. M

Three Lovely Boys Need a Home in Southwest Florida!

Unfortunately, I have to move across the country to the coast and I can't bring my three sweet boys with me as I was originally planning :( and I need someone who can take them ASAP! They HAVE to stay together! They all have very close bonds and I cannot take the idea of them parting from each...
  6. Y

Canada (Other) Seeking to rehome two precious female rats (GTA)

Hello everyone! My husband and I are sad to be unable to take our rats across the country with us as we move to Alberta. I have tried a number of people with regards to rehoming them, but haven’t been able to find anyone. Even if we could bring them to AB (it’s against the law), they wouldn’t...
  7. B

Male rat to rehome! Moncton NB Canada

He’s white with black eyes friendly and cute gives kisses. My other rats all hate him so he needs a good home. You must have a cage already and preferably another rat. I don’t want him used as a breeder. Contact me if interested
  8. SepiaPaws

Rats in need of better home; Portland OR

I am currently unavailable to take these rats but I would like to promote this ad on craigslist I saw in west portland of these 2 rats needing rehoming; they look to be deprived of any stimulation or anything for their cage (unless the cage decor was removed for pics)...
  9. C

Help me find homes for rescues in Northern IL

Recently I've been taking in a lot of rescues and oops litters since I know how to care for babies well. The last two months alone I've taken in 3 separate litters. The first one has two boys and two girls left needing homes. The second one has some rexes and are slightly bigger than the first...
  10. S

Oops...possibly

Sorry my post didn't come out right. It's not me needing help. I was trying to crosspost a screenshot from another group from my phone, but it didn't upload. I will keep trying
  11. R

1 Dumbo Rat Boy in Need of New Home - SEATTLE

Hi new member here in a bit of a bind! Really mad at myself but I got duped; I needed female rat friend for my current rat ( she was originally a feeder rat so she did not have any litter mates when I adopted her). I managed to find a breeder but I was in a rush when I picked up the rat, and...
Back