I'm still alive, and I still got my ratties!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhapsody

OMG, I totally didn't mean to drop off the face of the earth yet again. Anyone still remember me?

After a long hiatus due to various stuff, I popped back here a couple days ago after coming home to a huge choking scare with one of my ratties. He has since recovered just fine.

So yeah, been super busy with life in general. My daughter is 2.5 years old and is a non-stop bundle of energy. I'm halfway through another pregnancy - yes, it was on purpose, but there are days when I question my judgement :doh:. The three ratties I adopted back in spring of last year are still going strong - they'll be hitting the 2-year age mark pretty soon. I'm regretfully no longer active with my local small animal rescue, but will probably be swinging by their outpost sometime in the fall to adopt some more furkids.

Miss you guys lots! Probably will still not be around here much though since nothing in my life is really post worthy these days, and between my camera getting broken and Photobucket being extortionary, I've got no cute rattie pics to share.

Back