Looking to switch vets---Montreal

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grey_Whiskers

I think it's time for me to switch vets because my local clinic has raised their prices again---and it's simply not affordable especially when the clinic isn't equipped either experience wise or technology-wise to handle much.

I've been at the Montreal Bird and Exotic clinic for a looong time, but now they've only got the newbie vets and the prices have jumped quite badly. If I'm going to spend $90+ just to be seen and $400+ for a single spay I'll take everyone to the CVL and at least have the equipment/experience to feel like its worth it.

I've heard Dr. Brieger who's in Longueuil is good, but no experience with the clinic. Anyone have any knowledge cost/experience/expertise-wise?

Any other clinics to recommend?

I'd like to point out that I am *not* strictly concerned with money and don't want it to appear that way, but it can easily run me $200 for just treating a singular RI at my current vet for just one rattie. That's just...that's not sustainable.

Dr Brieger is by far the BEST vet in the Montreal area. I'm not from there but I am part of Ottawa Pet Rat rescue and I'm always astounded at his services.

Back