Sounds funny, but my boys love....

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessGrooms

Crested gecko food.

It started when my oldest boy got a URI. Red would not take doxy with ANYTHING. One night I was mixing up the food for my geckos, when Red decided to take a taste. He went nuts for it, and it's been the only surefire way to get him to dose. Their vet seemed OK with this as an occasional treat, and boy were they happy. Their favorite so far has been Pangea brand watermelon mango, but none of the other varieties have been turned down.

What are some of your babies favorites??

Our new agents have discovered a love of pineapple. Broccoli is another favourite. Banana sort of goes without saying; if you've eaten banana before picking them up, Cleo will try to crawl into your mouth.

Oddly, they're the first bunch we've had who won't eat carrots.

One of the strangest things any of our rats have liked over the years was lemon-lime popsicle. Wilson adored those. Ginger was always a fan of whatever was going into the closest mouth at any given time. She was our rodentist.

Hannah just liked to eat the wallpaper.

There needs to be an lol button. Wallpaper??

I agree!!
hahaha

I'm looking into that gecko food- in case I need to medicate my rats in the future, LOL

I had a rat who was obsessed with my nostrils, was always trying to shove her nose up em, not sure she was looking for something to eat- or if she thought I needed my nose cleaned :/

It was freaky how persistent she was about it.
she's pull at the sides of my nostril with her paw and seemed to want to get her whole head up there.

rats can be so - weird LOL

Back