Devastated

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AAT

Studio Animal Trainer; Licensed Wildlife Rehabilit
There are simply no words to articulate my tremendous devastation and grief with the passing of my heart rat this morning. This rat has been my best friend and biggest inspiration for the past three-and-a-half years. I am still in complete shock and disbelief that she is gone. She had the most beautiful and gentlest soul with nothing but love to give the world, and touched millions of people across the globe with her charisma and talent. My bleeding and broken heart aches too much to write much else. I feel completely empty without her here with me.

famous-rip2 sm.jpg

I am so very sorry for your loss.

ETA:
Oh my goodness, I just realized it's Famous! oh no.

I love the videos of her, esp the 3rd birthday party one with the dog and cat.
omg, she was so smart!

she lived a good long life, but it's never really long enough is it?

Last edited:
I am so very sorry for your loss.

ETA:
Oh my goodness, I just realized it's Famous! oh no.

I love the videos of her, esp the 3rd birthday party one with the dog and cat.
omg, she was so smart!

she lived a good long life, but it's never really long enough is it?

No, it is never long enough. Has anyone here discovered the rattie fountain of youth, yet?

She had the most incredible, pampered life I think any rat on this Earth has ever lived, and she was the happiest girl right up until her passing. She was always so content and peaceful, which was extremely contagious, but she also had a very playful and adventurous streak in her as well. Everyone who met her adored her, and she adored them. She did a lot of travelling and performing for crowds and children (which she loved more than anything), and she became a huge inspiration to many when they heard her backstory. She taught people that no matter who you are, how you were born, or what people say about you, it will never stop you from doing what you want to do and living your life to the fullest. I am so broken without her. :'(

This was the short film made in honour of her third birthday:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkv5FV5uXw[/ame]

I've also attached an image that describes Famous' life in a nutshell.

famous-cards.jpg

Oh my goodness! This has made my day. You are so clever and creative and I just love all of your pets. Wow! Brought a tear to my eye. Thanks so much for sharing, it's beautiful. It's little wonder your sweet girl lived to be 3 years old. She was in heaven on earth. You'll be with her again some day xx

Back