New rescue momma and litter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minnieflower

Even though I was suppose to be done rescuing... I saw an urgent kijiji ad posted on facebook that I had to respond to. Two feeders were bought to feed a snake and one gave birth, the person needs them gone asap so they are on their way. Two little 6 week old girls and 5-6 babies :( I'll post pictures as soon as I have them. :)

They have arrived. The people were nice but definitely liars. No way these were feeders as they brought a hundred dollar cage with them. They could've just told me the real story but oh well. I think they adopted two pets and both ended up pregnant and they decided they didn't want them.

So we got a black broken hooded momma with 5 babies, and a pregnant pew. They are both super sweet

20160517_202056.jpg

20160517_202042.jpg

20160517_202024.jpg

I don't know, those eight look like they may have color to them... I love PEW's too... Congrats on the new additions...

This was a few days ago, I still see no colour. Today their fur looks slightly off white. But it could just be white lol. I was hoping for some variety but oh well!

20160524_164424.jpg

Aw, look at that extra wrinkly skin.... nakies would be awesome, but that chance is slim to none I suppose... The black color in that other liter is just gorgeous... Just love them little babies, mine are 11 weeks already they grow up so fast...

Oh you are so much like me. Literally yesterday morning I said no more and now here I am with 4 baby mice and arranging to pick up 3 rats
Those babies are precious. That black is so dark already my goodness

Last edited:
Back