Vesta's babies :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The little dark eyed ones are already showing some color, it looks like they will be hooded 😊

Really great birth weights for such a big litter. I bet she was on the later side of her pregnancy when she gave birth, meaning they bakeed a little longer in the oven,came out bigger and already colouring up. :) Average for newborns is 6 grams and my smallest were 3 grams to give you an idea.

Oh wow 3g, that's so small! Yea she had us waiting long enough lol but definitely worth it when everyone comes out healthy!

It's funny, looking at yesterday's pictures I can see some brown but I just didn't notice it until today!

So we did a gender count......11 boys and 4 girls. Two of the girls are off white, one PEW, and one tan. Three dark hooded, maybe two of the boys are off white and the rest I think are PEW. It's going to be much harder to find these guys a home since they mostly look alike!

The off white ones are either beige or siamese. The orangey one is fawn or amber. Beige are light with ruby eyes, fawn are orangey with ruby eye amber is light orange with red eyes. Which is just a different shade of fawn The orange may also be silver fawn. :) they're so adorable. Where are you located?

Sorry used he wrong word

So complicated lol I am excited to see how they turn out :) we are located in Hampton Roads va

Back