Cancer or tumor treatments that seem to help or work

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I knew of anything that helps with cancer. But in the book How Not To Die by Dr. Greger he does mention a study on rats fed broccoli!!! which indeed help with cancer.

Thanks Jorats, my ratties get broccoli often but I will start giving it daily

on Dr Greger's site, nutritionfacts.org he also discusses turmeric research results that demonstrate turmeric as helpful against cancer cells .......
Turmeric sounds like it might help to prevent or treat cancer cells ....

Yes, I think he says we should take 1 tsp a day? But for rats, I'd think much much less, maybe 1/10th? How would we give that? Oh, mixed in soy milk maybe? Mmm, a full tsp in a 1/2 cup of soy milk I wonder if all my 11 rats would drink that. Oh, that might be a good thing to give during out time, instead of organic cereal treats.

QUOTE=jorats;485793]Yes, I think he says we should take 1 tsp a day? But for rats, I'd think much much less, maybe 1/10th? How would we give that? Oh, mixed in soy milk maybe? Mmm, a full tsp in a 1/2 cup of soy milk I wonder if all my 11 rats would drink that. Oh, that might be a good thing to give during out time, instead of organic cereal treats.[/QUOTE]

or cook them some quinoa with turmeric or make them a banana smoothie with turmeric ...... but I believe to get full benefits turmeric needs to be eaten with a fat (coconut oil perhaps?) and black pepper

still trying to figure out how much and how to use the turmeric root ..... apparently powdered turmeric in the grocery stores may just be cumin

QUOTE=jorats;485793]Yes, I think he says we should take 1 tsp a day? But for rats, I'd think much much less, maybe 1/10th? How would we give that? Oh, mixed in soy milk maybe? Mmm, a full tsp in a 1/2 cup of soy milk I wonder if all my 11 rats would drink that. Oh, that might be a good thing to give during out time, instead of organic cereal treats.

or cook them some quinoa with turmeric or make them a banana smoothie with turmeric ...... but I believe to get full benefits turmeric needs to be eaten with a fat (coconut oil perhaps?) and black pepper

still trying to figure out how much and how to use the turmeric root ..... apparently powdered turmeric in the grocery stores may just be cumin

Oh wow, really? I saw turmeric root at my Superstore. I should have bought some. Ok so coconut oil, quinoa and turmeric... and broccoli. :)

Back