Looking to Re-home Male Rat, London, ON - SAFE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cate211979

Hi,
Looking to rehome single male Rat. His name is "Reggie". He is approximately 6 months old. Adopted him from a pet store during an adoption day. Did not realize how strong my dog's prey drive was before adopting Reggie. Dog waits outside of Reggie's room hoping to get in. Concerned leaving home to go to work, shopping etc. I know rats should live with other rat(s) but not going to adopt another due to dog. Reggie is a super happy, playful, curious little guy. He lives in a huge cage that I can offer with him if needed(paid over $200) last month also have fleece blankets. He only goes to the washroom in one part of his cage, very easy little guy to care for on a daily basis.
I live near London Ontario. If interested please let me know.

Last edited:
I live in NB so can't help.
But there are quite a few people on here that live in Ontario, so hopefully someone will be able to give Reggie a good home.

You might want to add London Ontario to your profile
and change the title of your thread to something like: baby boy needs good home as dog has high prey drive - London Ontario
http://www.ratshackforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29834

Also post lots of cute pictures

Good luck

(also post on facebook group: the rat race)

I am in Sarnia and run Sterling's Chance. I would be happy to help Reggie find a more secure forever home. He will have a buddy his own age (6-8months) who is new to having a friend also. So it will be new for both and no one has any preconceived ideas about other rats. He's a friendly dude too.
If you need any more information let me know. I am doing a big transport next week and could pick him up on my way back from Toronto.

Back