Introduction of my five ratties. ^^

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chompeii

I currently have two males; Sven & Sin. Then three females I just got yesterday; Wisp, Gretta, & Impa.

Sven:

25834056674_04578752ac_z.jpg

Sin:

26412977126_1642cff5ce_z.jpg

Wisp:

26335388122_13e5d842d6_z.jpg

Gretta:

26427728315_090e642768_z.jpg

Impa:

26154881260_3fd7c97767_z.jpg

Thank you for your comments. It's nuts to me my boys used to be as small as them. The boys just seem massive compared to them.

I did have a concern come up, though. Them possibly being pregnant. I didn't even have it cross my mind until a thread came up on my newsfeed yesterday on Facebook. They were housed with males; and are 6-8 weeks old. Here's hoping they're not, as they're such little things I just can not even imagine. :rose:

They are so adorable! If the girls were housed with young males, same age as them, 6 weeks, it's unlikely they are pregnant but if the females were with older males, then they are most certainly pregnant which would be a great shame...and not a healthy thing either since they are quite young still. Keeping my fingers crossed they aren't.

They are so adorable! If the girls were housed with young males, same age as them, 6 weeks, it's unlikely they are pregnant but if the females were with older males, then they are most certainly pregnant which would be a great shame...and not a healthy thing either since they are quite young still. Keeping my fingers crossed they aren't.

Impa did have 13 babies yesterday.

Thank you! Impa and her babies have been doing great. She's been doing very well for being such a young mom with so many babies. She doesn't mind them being handled, and will come say hello like normal and just go groom in the corner or grab a snack when I check on babies. They're all plump, NOISEY, and warm - can't wait to see what they grow into! :toothy2:

Back