Stewart - RIP 02/12/2016

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

January 4, 2015 Stewart became our goofy boy, the rat that was afraid of rats - or as it turned out, just afraid of boy rats. When I got him he was living alone in a tank with a twelve pack soda can box - that was his life. He ended life living in a DCN with five beautiful girl rats aka: Stewart's harem. I think it's safe to say he enjoyed the year he spent with us.

My Stew Stew Bird as I called him, I don't know why it's just something I called him, was such a precious sweet old soul. I'm really going to miss seeing his head pop up from the center of his harem pile as it did so many times when they all piled on top of him. He really loved to have his back scratched too - that made him so happy...

Rest in peace our sweet boy, don't be afraid of the boy rats they won't hurt you. Mommy and Daddy will miss you, as will your harem - especially your main girl Nala. Love you Stewie Bird.... :heart:

Back