Any male rats for adoption in Sarnia, Ontario?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatTheHippie

Hey guys! I have a friend who lives in Sarnia who is desperate to adopt a male rat as a companion for her current one. She keeps females, but adopted a lone male, and is struggling to find another male rat in her area for him. I know a lot of you guys here are from canada, so I was wondering if you had any suggestions for me :) Thanks!

Also, she's considered neutering, but her vet isn't comfortable with it. So if you don't know of any male rats up for adoption, how about a good vet in her area who could neuter her boy?

No clue about anything in Sarnia, but I think there may be a rescue in the London area. London is about an hour and 20 minutes from Sarnia, obv I have no clue if your friend drives, or if this is even realistic. Here in Toronto the humane society very often has rats, also Petfinder can be good for locating rescues in an area, even if they dont necessarily have pets listed.

I hope this is slightly helpful.

Thank you! She ended up finding someone rehoming on craigslist and rescued those boys, I'm sorry I didn't update. I will pass along this infer for future use though!

KATTHEHIPPIE:
I am not sure if you were following my story about a rat on VarageSale that we were trying to attain. We called him Snowball but as we just got confirmation we will have him Sunday his name is Bandit. So I have to forward a thank you to you. Turns out the pictures of the DCN that "Jess" used from the internet were yours!!! It was your wicked skull and bones motif that she loved and felt comfortable with. All the homemade stuff.
I had to give dues where owed. Thanks for having an awesome passion for your ratties and having it emit through your photos. They just saved a rat in a different community!

I tried to private message you but it's not letting me right now from here.

Also anytime you see someone in London/Sarnia I am in Sarnia and work around southwestern Ontario

Last edited:
Back