HUGE Fleece Sale at JoAnns! $2.25 USD

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fumblesquid

Just a heads up so no one misses the sale: JoAnn Fabrics is having their annual black Friday sale early this year. They have blizzard fleece for sale at $2.25 (USD) and anti pill for $2.50 (USD also).

If you haven't felt their fleece before, the blizzard is my favorite. It's thick, not overly stretchy, and doesn't have the "pile" that anti pill does. It's pretty much the same texture on both sides. This is NOT cheap feeling fleece, despite the price. Definitely better than those 3 dollar walmart blankets!

Their anti-pill is pretty good too! They come in better, more vibrant colors I think. Of course, this fleece is anti pill so it might pill less in the wash. I haven't bought it in years (it's almost always more expensive than blizzard) so I'm not able to testify on the pilling properties.

Happy shopping :)

Too bad they are not here ............. fleece is expensive

I just figured out that the sale is US only.... It's a shame, really. If I had the time (and shipping money) I would buy a bunch and sell it to Canada people. Sadly the shipping costs too much :(

Back