30 Months

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My old man has started to show his age, he is slowing down!! Looks like he is starting to have a problem with his back legs. Front paws are fine - just doesn't have the spunk he did a week ago.... Our precious :heart::heart: rat - this one is going to be very hard when the time comes.....

Yes he is, but don't tell him he's a rat he still doesn't know. He was the "vicious biter" I got off craiglists - only thing he does is lick you to death and slip you an occassional tongue with a kiss.

So awesome I miss my Norbert he was about 28 months old, that's awesome that you get all this time with him :)

He's starting to act more like Clark - maybe he was just mad we left him with a rat sitter and went to see the big mouse (disneyland)

We're not telling him, but he got upgraded to a gereatric cage so he could get around easier. The bottom half of the DCN will remain normal for the other four, but the top is Clark friendly. I'm thinking of moving him in with Bristol and Eldora since Hank keeps humping him. He doesn't care that much for his cagemates anyway - never has because he doesn't think he's a rat. He's a person that should not be caged!

This absolutely amazing rat that we had the honoring of loving left us on April 22, 2016. We will miss our Clark-a-dillosaurus

Back