Where can I get hammocks in Canada

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tayjen

I really want to get a set of matching hammocks. But I'm not having any luck finding matching girly/pretty sets. I want a cube, triple level, tube, and a regular square/rectangular one. I looked on Etsy but the only ones I found were seriously over priced. Like $28 for a regular hammock.

I make my hammocks out of flannel pyjamas/blankets or fleece blankets and double the fabric so the rats can hide between it. My flannel and fleece come from thrift stores.

What many rat owners do is cut a rectangle/square out of the fabric, put a hole in each corner, then hang it on dollar store shower curtain hooks. Easy peezy.

The reason I make hammocks that are cost effective is due to the fact that some rats are chewers and will chew holes in their hammocks and destroy them.

I make my hammocks out of flannel pyjamas/blankets or fleece blankets and double the fabric so the rats can hide between it. My flannel and fleece come from thrift stores.

What many rat owners do is cut a rectangle/square out of the fabric, put a hole in each corner, then hang it on dollar store shower curtain hooks. Easy peezy.

The reason I make hammocks that are cost effective is due to the fact that some rats are chewers and will chew holes in their hammocks and destroy them.
That's what I've been doing. I go to giant tiger and buy fleece throws for $2. But I want some nicer ones, and cubes. Mine chew them like crazy unless they have groomets. I don't get it lol. Hammocks I make with just poking a hole last a month. Hammocks with groomets last over a year.

That's what I've been doing. I go to giant tiger and buy fleece throws for $2. But I want some nicer ones, and cubes. Mine chew them like crazy unless they have groomets. I don't get it lol. Hammocks I make with just poking a hole last a month. Hammocks with groomets last over a year.

Back