NYC-The West Side Highway Rats-petition for help

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may want to try calling the mayor's office and someone need to file a police report so that it will be inveStigated. You can also contact the state prosecuting attorney's office about them seeking out charges. I would contact the mayor's office about getting them to stop using poison. This petition will take a while to be effective someone needs to puah in the other side. I dont think without making more phone calls it will be effective. First a police report should be made

I'm pretty sure there's a few people who did call different city officials, not exactly sure which ones. With a city as big as NY just getting thru to the mayor's office will be quite an accomplishment I would think. They may need to contact someone in the borough, or however it is that NY is split up (in NH we have counties, but I think NY has boroughs)

Thank you, hopefloats and Petunia! New York City has boroughs and each borough is a county. Yes, various approaches have been tried but I trust I may forward your suggestions. Thank you, Raquel

Have you contacted animal control to see who maybe placed the poison down? maybe get to the people who is placing it.

Back