Which Rat is the cover photo for The Rat Shack page?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is but it's not used hardly at all

I think one reason is the way it's set up, if you go there and post, your posts are put off to the side as a visitor's post, where a lot of ppl aren't even going to see them

if it was set up differently I think more people would use it

it needs to be set up so that ppl can post to the main page, and start conversations

otherwise it will never get much use

At this time, FB controls that set up, but I will do some investigation and see if there are any changes I can make.

yeh It depends on what kind of page you put up- if it's like a fan page, ppl cant' carry on conversations

but if you make it a group, they can, however they usually need to be added to the group one at a time- I'm not sure if there's an option to let anyone join without approval but there may be

FB has all sorts of odd rules :crazy3:

Now another new little guy is peeking out to see who is viewing him.

If he's your little guy and you have a thread here about him, please feel free to post the link or any information about him on the FB page under his photo.

and I have not figured out how to change how FB sets up pages. Still looking into options.

Back