Hi everyone.. Soooo excited!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becks

X
I have purchased a huge 4 tier cage ready for my 4 baby boys ( currently only 2 weeks old) I can't wait until they are old enough to leave their mum. So happy to have found this forum. I can see that I'm going to fall in love with these gorgeous little bundles of joy!! So a quick hello from me. Hope you and your furry babies are well x

Congratulations on getting pulled into the wonderful world of rats!
You will indeed quickly become smitten with your new babies. Have a read around the forum - there is so much to learn!
I hope you have a sewing machine as you will need to load up on fleece hammocks for your boys to snuggle up in. :)
You might want to check the bar spacing on your new cage to ensure it is small enough to prevent escapees. It varies from cage to cage.
Post some picks of your boys when they come home!

Hi Becks, I'm in the Uk too. I've got four gorgeous black and white dumbo boys that are brothers. They are 10 months old and the love of my life :) This is a great place to post pics, get support and advice as and when you need it. Welcome!

Thanks for your replies.. I can't wait :) I have lots of fleecey hammocks made up and the spacing on the bars is only small. I am so glad to have found the lady selling the babies. It's so difficult to find pet rats in my area for some reason? X

Back