Two young loving girls small fee - Changed circumstances - Halifax, NS

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
on kijiji - pictures in ad

- asking a small fee

======================

I have two loving, beautiful female rats that I am unable to keep due to a living situation.
One is very friendly and loves to be around people, the other is a little shy but will warm up to anyone rather quickly!
They have a large wooden cage that I made with three levels that I'm also willing to send with them for an extra $20,
they have some toys, food dishes, a water bottle and litter box.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ADOPTED !

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-pets/c...ts/1092118517?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited:
I haven't been on the Rat Shack for a few years after my last Dumbo died, but recently I moved into my own apartment and decided it was time for some fur babies again. I found these two, went to meet them. They were in a tiny, smelly plastic tub.

They were $20, and came with nothing but the smelly tub and a bowl full of mixed nuts that she referred to as (their old food).

I assumed they would have at least been socialized but they are REALLY jumpy and not at all trusting yet, but I'm working on that.

They're lovely girlies and have a nice big cage with blankets and things to play with, ands ACTUAL rat pellets now. :)!

Back