Anyone seen Mikey the rat on youtube? A remarkable boy!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claireybell2477

I have swooned over this gorgeous boy for a while and I was wondering if anyone had heard of Mikey the rat. He's such a special, very amazing little rat. I've never seen anything quite like him to be honest :love4: This is the most affectionate, most soppiest rat i've ever seen and I had to share.

His owner just adored him and it's so lovely to see the close relationship between the two of them. If you need a little smile on your face, be sure to watch a couple of videos of Mikey the rat!

Here's one of the videos, but if you want to see more (which you will) just click on his page. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bABrNVka9BY[/ame]

His owner is actually a tool

Published on Oct 1, 2013
I agree most people should have 2 rats. But a few people want to have that special relationship that can only happen with one rat. People who think everyone needs 2 rats don't know how to interact with them. But the few who know and understand them can have an amazing bond.

It isnt about the rat not have a relationship with owners but they live in a mischief and they enjoy other rats :( The rat is cute but he aint got nothing on my sweethearts :) LOL

Groan...what an idiot! A human can never replace a rat for real companionship and a rat can never lessen a bond with a human. The two are completely different relationships.

Oh dear, I didn't see that! Regret posting it now, very selfish to assume a rat could be happy living without a rattie buddy that they need so bad. He's ever so cute though.

Mikey is a sweet fella... I agree, he should definitely have some rat friends, too.

I wish my girls enjoyed being petted as much as he does, though!

Nice video ... very selfish person
Unfortunately many of pet owner are very selfish .... putting their own wants or desires ahead of their pet's needs

Oh dear, I didn't see that! Regret posting it now, very selfish to assume a rat could be happy living without a rattie buddy that they need so bad. He's ever so cute though.

dont regret it, he is very cute but it goes to show how selfish we can be thinking that we are enough for them. :)

Back