Godmother's boys neutered and ready for their new homes!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

The back story goes like this:
Godmother adopted three girls and all three girls ended up being pregnant. Among the three of them they had five boys and thirteen girls. They were born around March first.
The boys and three girls came to Windsor to be fostered to help out and to get the boys neutered.
The boys were neutered a month ago and are all healed up, safe to be with females, and ready to go to their forever homes.
There are three black berks named Rhys, Morgan and Griffin, and two Himis named Dewi and Tomi. They are really fun boys, full of energy and are living with their sisters right now.
Please PM me if you are interested in giving them a forever home.

image.jpg

The ratties love their hammocks. Last week there were six girls packed into one of them. They looked so adorable, and I'd have taken a photo...Except that they run around like crazy as soon as I open the door.

Update:
We were very pleased when Tomi and Griffin went to their new home last night - they will have lots of fun with their new girlfriends and I'm sure they will be spoiled rotten. Thank you Briana for giving them a wonderful home! :)

Beti, Bobi, Lili, Rhys, Morgan and Dewi will be staying with me so Godmother went home empty handed today (at least as far as rats are concerned ;) )

Back