thank you

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I have a stack of some 16 hammocks, mostly bunk beds, plus others not shown in this photo (they still need grommets) as well as some burial pouches and I'm in need of some help with the cost of shipping these to Shelagh (lilspaz) Rescue and Sanctuary.

I've estimated the cost of shipping to be about $45 but I won't know the exact amnt til I get to the PO- it could be a bit more, it's not likely to be less.

Shelagh's rats would be SO happy to have these, but due to my current financial situation, help is needed to pay the high shipping cost to Canada, so anyone who wishes to, is welcome to help. :help2:

http://gmail.com/

Of course there's an even more direct way to make a lot of rats happy by donating directly to the rescue,
via her paypal address:
shelagh.hall@ gmail.com

as you know, the vet costs plus medications plus food plus bedding etc add up quickly and a rescue is always always in need. please save the pp address and anytime you are able and are so inclined, please send something to help with those ongoing expenses.
Hammocks are a luxury item for rescues even though we all KNOW that they really aren't an option for rats,
they NEED to have at least one hammock to hang out on.

003.jpg

Last edited:
received a donation from the owner of the Rat Stash (Melissa aka Violet) so we're a little over 1/3 of the way there
THANK YOU SO MUCH Melissa
:cheer:

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

thanks to the very generous donations from dspch911 and Melissa aka Violet, I'll be shipping out a big pkg of hammocks tomorrow and a second one on Monday (it's not quite finished yet)

of course you can ALWAYS help the ratties by donating directly to the rescue,
via paypal address:
shelagh.hall@ gmail.com

and if you are in the US, good news! with the exchange rate, a USD is worth more in CAD right now!

***********************************************************************************
I have been wanting to do a fundraiser for Shelagh's rescue for a long time, since last year, really, and there just hasnt' been the time. I don't think it's something I can do on my own, I"m not familiar with the ins and outs of fundraising, I just know anytime a rescue has a raffle, I buy tickets LOL

If anyone can help with this, please let me know

I am debating doing a raffle, which I love, but have never done myself, or an auction...or? add your ideas!!

Shelagh doesn't have a website with a donation button and she is, as you know quite shy and reluctant to ask for donations, but that does NOT mean she doesn't need them.

She takes in some of the sickest rats who need a great deal of nursing care and medical care, I can't even imagine what her vets bills are like!
so please, if you can, and whenever you can, think of the work she does day in and day out, year after year after year,
for all those ratties, plus all the time she spends selflessly helping out rat owners in need of answers about medical issues,
and send something to help all the rats in her care please.
(How was that for a long run on sentence LOL)

Most of those ratties would have had no hope if they hadn't found their way to Shelagh

Back