Meet Bowie!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatTheHippie

Little Bowie has been with us for a few weeks now, but we hadn't settled on a name for him, so I didn't want to post a welcome thread for him until he was settled in :)

This little guy reminds me SO much of my past baby, Rhydian, the wild rat I hand raised from 2 weeks old. He's got that same amount of energy and spunk, and he's such a sweet little boy. That's how he got his name. I was talking to him one day while holding him, telling him that he reminded me so much of Rhydian, and my boyfriend looked at me and said "You remind me of the babe." Jokingly, quoting David Bowie in Labyrinth. And then it clicked for both of us, and we decided on Bowie :)

After quarantine, he settled in to the colony so well, it was like he was a part of it all along. Absolutely no fighting, boxing, or anything. He snuggles with my oldies, and plays with the youngsters. He was so excited when I put him in the DCN about all the room, he runs laps around the whole thing every morning

bowie8.jpg

Bowie2.jpg

bowie3.jpg

bowie4.jpg

bowie5.jpg

bowie6.jpg

bowie7.jpg

Bowie.jpg

What a cool little dude! He's instantly likeable just by looking at his pictures lol. I love his markings and massive ears. Your other babies are gorgeous too.

yes -what a sexy rat man he is! And ummm , he appears to be proud of his man parts:laugh3:

Thanks guys! I love him to bits. He's got so much energy it's crazy, he takes out Ozzy Dio and Gillan so fast when they play, it's so funny. He's still a little nervous about being picked up, but he's at the point now where if I put my hand in front of him, he'll climb on it and run up my shoulder. He's such a sweetie.

Back