GOFUNDME campaign for Momo's tumor removal surgery

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandon

http://www.gofundme.com/squ5p4?fb_a...4162&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_ref=fb_cr_n

Hey guys..... I'm just putting a link here for my GOFUNDME campaign to provide surgery for my pet rat Momo, who currently has two potentially malignant mammary tumours that need to be surgically removed asap. Before anyone thinks less of me for doing this [lord knows I do], I just want you to know that this is the absolute last resort I have.

I'll completely understand if nobody donates.. I'll just feel terrible about myself if I don't try absolutely everything to help her, even if it means sucking up my pride and resorting to e-begging..

I can help you with a donation but it won't be much unfortunately. My boys are getting neutered Sunday and bills are piling up. I've been in your situation and know the feeling. I'll do all I can to help with a donation on Friday.

I can help you with a donation but it won't be much unfortunately. My boys are getting neutered Sunday and bills are piling up. I've been in your situation and know the feeling. I'll do all I can to help with a donation on Friday.

Awgh, thanks a ton man x.x I still really feel bad about even asking for donations, but I'm really grateful for even the smallest amount of help I can get.

However, before anyone considers donating, I'm going to phone up my vet tomorrow and see if there's anything at all they can do for me. I didn't qualify for their monthly payment program due to unemployment and all.... but who knows? Maybe they'll let me pay it in one month out of the kindness of their hearts. I'm on disability so by then I'll be able to afford the cost of the surgery.. it's just a matter of how much damage could happen in that amount of time if she doesn't get the surgery. It's probably not a conventional idea but maybe it will work.

If not, I'd feel better if anyone that donates allows me to repay the money they donated when I'm able. That's the only way I can feel okay about doing this.

Anyhow, I'll keep the thread updated.

Last edited:
Alright the campaign is officially over thanks to an EXTREMELY generous donation and I now have the funds to pay for Momo's surgery. I won't name the benefactor just in case she doesn't want me to, but she knows who she is and how much she's helped Momo and I. :) I'm going to call the vet to schedule the surgery for Momo right now. I'd just like to thank everyone who's responded to this thread for their concern for Momo and once again, I'd like to thank the anonymous benefactor. This truly is an amazing community. Anyhow, wish us luck!

Back