Friends needed to share something for me

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi everyone!
as some of you know, I make and sell hammocks and mostly make and donate hammocks to rescues. lol

I really really need to reach more customers, so I was hoping ya'll might want to help me out by inviting your friends and others to my FB page, which is actually set up as a group (so ppl ask to be members)
I am working on setting up a regular page but that is time consuming, in the meantime I need to sell as many hammocks as I can because I've got two huge utility bills coming in next month- it's been a record setting cold winter!! and I get my annual pill for my skype phone service in May too. Most ppl hate April (taxes due) I hate May lol

can you please invite all your FB buddies to this group please??
https://www.facebook.com/groups/371636476335178/

thanks guys

thank you!! I am thinking I"m going to need to do a business page and ask for "Likes" or something, just not sure how that works

It takes way too long to keep up with a website, I'm just not very tech savvy and my computer has been pretty slow lately

I thought about doing an etsy shop but they take a big chunk of money and then paypal takes a big chunk and my prices are so low to begin with, I'd be losing money left and right with that method.
must brainstorm ideas
;-)

thanks everyone for joining and sharing. I got some stuff sold and have more in the works. Made some for my own guys too. ;-) they were feeling a bit left out lol

Back