Daily plugs

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Peanut now has multiple daily plugs. My question, as gross as it sounds. Once I put Lovee and the girls in with him is there any chance they will take care of those for him? We're going out of town and I just cannot wait to have that conversation with my mom. She's going to kill me when I tell her she has to clean his winky...

I wouldn't risk it like that...
I think, either way, your petsitter will have to know and check/do this to prevent him discomfort.

That's what I thought. He was doing so good until he lost Axe. I know despite his size he can reach it. He's constantly cleaning himself.

It's quite possible that he may stop having plugs once he's with the girls. It makes sense to me...especially if the girls allow him to mount them or pursue them. You'll have to keep us updated on that. Very interesting.

It's quite possible that he may stop having plugs once he's with the girls. It makes sense to me...especially if the girls allow him to mount them or pursue them. You'll have to keep us updated on that. Very interesting.

I hate to say it about my precious Peanut, but that boy cannot mount anything - he a bit fluffy!! He doesn't even walk he drags.... I keep putting him up on his back feet, but he doesn't want to use them.

Back