Tapatalk

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found an earlier version much simpler. I went to use it the other week after several months and it was very frustrating as it was totally different. (Read: 'makes me not want to use it')
I do not like having to re-learn things over and over again. I have no idea why they think it's a good idea, because it's NOT! Why they don't just add a feature instead of changing the entire thing is beyond me.

Ya the new layout has more unnecessary tabs. It keeps changing every week. Sometimes it has more features sometimes they have been removed or they change the icon.
Less user friendly then the beginning. And now it has decided I cannot directly add photos to some of my forums. It picks and chooses which have image upload

Aggh, everytime I sign on and post on a thread I get signed off... I'm signing on 4-5 times every time I get on using tapatalk.....

I stopped using it - just using the browser on my iPad. Much easier. Any time I log on to Tapatalk I have to figure it out all over again.

Back